New Discover Bible Guides
Whether you're new to the Bible or looking to dive deeper and understand it even more, the brand-new Discover Bible Guides are just what you need! These 26 lessons will assist you in understanding the foundational truths of Scripture—from Genesis to Revelation—through a continued growing relationship with Jesus.
These lessons have been refreshed and redesigned for 2018. They cover the major themes of the Bible and will assist you in understanding answers to some of life's most perplexing questions. We want to make you a promise—as you study these guides, they will take you on one of the most enjoyable, life-changing adventures of your life.
The first six lessons introduce the foundational topics of:
The following 20 build on what you've learned in the first six lessons to make the Bible come alive and enable you to apply what you're learning to your everyday life.
Included in This Set
26 Discover Bible Guides
26 True or False Answer Sheets
How to Use the Discover Guides
The Discover Guides are designed to be used in Bible studies in the following ways:
1. We Can Believe in God
2. We Can Believe the Bible
3. Does My Life Really Matter to God?
4. God's Plan for My Life
5. Bridge to a Satisfying Life
6. A Second Chance at Life
7. About Your Future
8. When Jesus Comes for You
9. Your Home in Heaven
10. How Soon Will Jesus Return?
11. God's Power in My Life
12. An Ever-Present Savior
13. From Guilty Sinner to Forgiven Saint
14. The Secret of Answered Prayer
15. The Secret of Happiness
16. The Secret of Heavenly Rest
17. The Secret of Growth Through Sharing
18. The Secret of a Healthy Lifestyle
19. Entering the Christian Life
20. The Secret of Growth Through Fellowship
21. Can the Majority Be Wrong?
22. Is God Fair?
23. What and Where Is Hell?
24. When a Person Dies . . . What Then?
25. Can I Find God’s Church Today?
26. Does God Have a Special Message for Our Day?
If you will be using the Discover Bible Study Guides in a small group or one-on-one study setting, you may also be interested in the Talking Points Discussion Guides, also available from the Voice of Prophecy.
Each 5.25" x 8" full-color lesson is 16 pages.
You may order the lessons with three different packaging options:
• No box
• No box, no staples. (This option is for correctional facilities that do not allow staples. Please check with the facilities in your area for their specific rules.)